Squarebreed is always looking for highly skilled professionals in different areas of the business. Most important to us is your attitude and a unique blend of key attributes like dedication, versatility, creativity, integrity and common sense. We are also looking for friendly dynamic people with a good sense of humor who enjoy working in a fast-paced yet no pressure environment.
Are you a highly experienced, ambitious full-stack developer looking for a challenging role where you can learn lots more?
We are looking for a talented developer to create a secure and functional code. Providing quality coding solutions both for simple, complex, SaaS applications and websites
The ideal candidate will have a passion for current and upcoming technology. Attention to detail and an analytical mind are essential qualities for this position. The goal is to design and build superior and innovative software by writing clean and flawless code.
We are looking for a motivated PHP / Laravel, React, Angular developer to come join our agile team of professionals. If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for! We are offering superb career growth opportunities.
Duties and responsibilities
- Collaborate with business analysts and developers to produce software designs
- Formulate program specifications and basic prototypes
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications with state of the art (UX/UI) design
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post-launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as a liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
Requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a React, Angular, PHP / Laravel developer for 3-4 years
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel, React, Framework
- Hands-on experience with web technologies, design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- Software testing.
- Proven experience as a programmer or relevant role
- Ability to program in languages such as C++, Java, any other language will be an advantage
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework
- MySQL profiling and query optimization
- Creative and efficient problem solver
- Version control toolsets, webservers
- Detail-oriented and excellent concentration ability
- An analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Demonstrable ability to discover and fix errors in code