Are you a highly experienced, ambitious full-stack developer looking for a challenging role where you can learn lots more?
We are looking for a talented developer to create secure and functional code. Providing quality coding solutions both for simple, complex, SaaS applications and websites
The ideal candidate will have a passion for current and upcoming technology. Attention to detail and an analytical mind are essential qualities for this position. The goal is to design and build superior and innovative software by writing clean and flawless code.
We are looking for a motivated PHP / Laravel developer to come join our agile team of professionals. If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for! We are offering superb career growth opportunities.
PHP / Laravel developer duties and responsibilities
- Collaborate with business analysts and developers to produce software designs
- Formulate program specifications and basic prototypes
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post-launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as a liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
PHP / Laravel developer requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer for 3-4 years
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
- Hands-on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- Software testing.
- Proven experience as a programmer or relevant role
- Ability to program in languages such as C++, Java, any other language will be an advantage
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework
- MySQL profiling and query optimization
- Creative and efficient problem solver
- Version control toolsets, webservers
- Detail-oriented and excellent concentration ability
- An analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Demonstrable ability to discover and fix errors in code
Business Development Executive
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Executive to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
Proven sales track record
Experience in customer support is a plus
Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
Proficiency in English
Communication and negotiation skills
Ability to build rapport
Time management and planning skills
BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field